In the event that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchased items, we accept returns on any item that is unworn, unaltered, free of damages and has the hang-tag intact. This applies to any product shipped with defects in craftsmanship or material. We reserve the right to deny refund to sender without prior written approval. Only unworn items will be accepted for returns/exchanges within 15 days of purchase. Your item needs to have receipt or proof of purchase.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. You may return via the method of your choice, but please obtain a tracking number and insure your package, as we are not responsible for lost packages.
Packages should be sent to:
Alorian Saddlery Customer Service
106 Prospect St
Paramus, NJ 07652
- Safety items such as helmets and protective vests are not returnable.
- Riding boots are not returnable.
- Treats & horse supplements are not returnable.
- Horse and dog apparel including blankets must be returned in clean, unused condition, free of debris.
Due to the contagious nature of the equine disease EHV 1 and in accordance to biosecurity measures suggested by the American Association of Equine Practitioners we do not accept returns on bits.
To protect all customers and ensure that every return or exchange is handled fairly, we may require a receipt or decline a return in these situations:
- Item was not purchased directly from Alorian Saddlery
- we do not accept items purchased from other retailers, or online sellers
- Item is missing a label or has been defaced
- Item is wet, dirty or contaminated, or until it has been cleaned
On rare occasions, based on the nature of prior transactions including multiple returns of the same item
*Please note: Your refund may take several business days from the time your return is processed until you see the refund in your financial institution*