The EquiFit® Withershield relieves pressure of blankets against the withers that may cause rubs, Temperature sensitive T-Foam™ inner conforms to the body for a custom fit, every time, Breathable, SmartFabric outer is woven with real silver fibers for continuous germ-fighting, Antimicrobial & breathable SheepsWool = No animals harmed, Use with a single blanket or layered.
T-Foam™ is the original memory foam that was developed by NASA and was used in astronaut seating to absorb the tremendous force and impact of lift-off and landing. It has found many applications in the medical industry, including as wheelchair seating, operating tables and other areas where comfort, stability, protection and pressure relief is key.
T-Foam™ is temperature sensitive. When it’s cold, T-Foam hardens; when it’s warm, it softens and conforms to your horse's unique shape. When it’s cold, it is recommended that the liners be held inside your jacket to warm it up before putting it on the horse. Then, check and readjust fit, if necessary, after a few minutes. This material will absorb water, as T-Foam™ is like a sponge.
- Relieves pressure of blankets against the withers that may cause rub
- Antimicrobial & breathable SheepsWool = No animals harmed
- Breathable, SmartFabric outer is woven with real silver fibers for continuous germ-fighting
- Temperature sensitive T-Foam inner confirms to the body for a custom fit, every time
- Use with a single blanket or layered
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- One size